Jamie delivers keynote presentations about the power of strong workplace cultures and the key trends that are shaping the future of business, today.
Popular Session Topics
One of the biggest barriers to exceptional organizational performance is your disengaged workforce, yet despite years of effort and billions of dollars spent, the level of “highly engaged” employees hovers around 35%. Why? Because we’ve been trying to solve the wrong problem. We focus on bridging the employee “happiness gap,” when, in fact, engagement is fundamentally a function of people being successful—not happy. In this session, Jamie Notter reveals lessons from his new book, The Non-Obvious Guide to Employee Engagement, that will help you rewrite and then solve the engagement equation by aligning your workplace culture with what drives success. He’ll give you concrete steps for making targeted changes to processes and structures that will drive both success and engagement, bringing your organization to that elusive next level.
It's time we change the conversation about Millennials—from one of complaining, to one of curiosity and learning—because when we do, we uncover the tremendous power that exists when we align our organizations with where the Millennial generation is already heading. In this session, Jamie explores research from his latest book (When Millennials Take Over) that illustrates the more important role Millennials play as decoders of the key changes that are happening in the business world today. Citing case studies from organizations that have cracked the code on both performance and employee engagement, Jamie will explore the four key capacities organizations need to succeed in this new normal and how to build them inside your organization, attracting Millennials as both employees and customers along the way.
Innovation is a popular buzzword these days, but do you really know what it takes to make innovation a reality in your organization? Believe it or not, it all starts with workplace culture, because if your culture won’t support the specific behaviors that drive innovation, you’ll end up being all talk and no action (or results). In this provocative session, culture expert Jamie Notter will share some eye-opening research that highlights key pitfalls and opportunities for creating a culture of innovation—at a time when we need it the most.
Contact Jamie if you'd like to learn about other sessions he can design on topics like conflict resolution, generational differences, and organizational culture and culture change.
What Jamie's Clients Are Saying
Jamie and Maddie presented the opening keynote at our customer conference in Orlando. The audience loved it so much, we decided to repeat it online for those who could not make it in person! Since Jamie and Maddie work with real employees who have real business challenges just like our customers, the audience easily related to them. Through sharing actual experiences and case studies, they were able to captivate the hearts and minds of the audience and give them practical steps to start or continue the journey toward a better culture and happier and more productive employees. Jamie and Maddie are now friends of Sitrion for life—and I would not hesitate to invite them back to join us again at a future event.”
Luke Sinclair, Director, Community Management, Sitrion
Jamie Notter brings a unique perspective and deep expertise in conflict resolution, workplace teams and governance bodies that helps them become effective agents for change. He is well-qualified as a subject matter expert and is engaging and entertaining as a speaker. Jamie addressed our 300 person leadership conference and I’d recommend him to absolutely anyone.”
Ben Martin, Virginia Association of Realtors
I engaged Jamie to be our Opening Keynote presenter and he exceeded our expectations. He was an absolute delight to work with – flexible to our attendees’ needs, making sure his content was relevant to them.
Pam Ross, IMPACT99 Conference
It has been such a pleasure having Jamie work with us as a speaker for our organization! Pre-event he is very responsive, dependable and prompt when delivering all important information and content. Onsite, he is just as outstanding. He has such a personable presentation style and the content is so applicable that he makes it easy to digest and apply the learnings. He has consistently received positive reviews from our attendees and staff.
Laura Genovese, Education Program Manager, NACS
I engaged Jamie to be our Opening Keynote presenter and he exceeded our expectations. He was an absolute delight to work with—flexible to our attendees’ needs, making sure his content was relevant to them. Our delegates LOVED his keynote and learned a lot about how humanizing your organization isn’t about the fluff—it’s about real business systems and strategies that drive innovation and results. Great job—I would highly recommend him if you’re looking for an engaging and thought provoking speaker.”
Pam Ross, IMPACT99 Conference
Our members really loved Jamie's presentation. A lot of speakers are talking about the Millennials, but Jamie's presentation explained what's going on in a way that was both clear and actionable. It's not enough to just complain about Millennials--we all need to figure out how we're going to work together moving forward, and Jamie provided some compelling ideas about how to do that.”
Nadine Merker, American Association of Diabetes Educators
- A very informative session!
- He was great! I need him at my organization.
- Great speaker! We need Jamie to come into our organization and change our culture.
- Please, please, please make this speaker a best in class and leverage him more. He was engaging, dynamic and well spoken.
- Really excellent talk. You should consider a more prominent session on the topic in the future. It was packed.
- Great presenter and interesting topic. Love that the speaker offered a free ebook after so that we can continue to research this topic post event.
Participants, PCMA's Convening Leaders Conference
Jamie Notter has spoken at several ASAE conferences and his presentations are insightful and thought-provoking. He boldly answers the tough questions and gains tremendous feedback from participants. I would sincerely recommend Jamie to anyone looking for a content leader who is engaging, genuine, provocative, entertaining and thoughtful.
Jamie's Presentation Clients Include (partial list)
- PVH Corp
- Wall Street Journal CEO Council
- General Dynamics
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Corporate Financial Group
- Blackhawk Networks
- Goodwill Industries
- Community Brands
- GE Healthcare
- M Financial
- National Association of Corporate Directors
- Northeastern Illinois University
- HR Reinvention
- Society for Human Resource Management
- American Bankers Association
- American Institute of CPAs
- Plastics Industry Association
- National Lime Association
- Society of American Florists
- American Farm Bureau Federation
- American Nurses Association
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- National Association of Children’s Hospitals
- National Association of Home Builders
- Architectural Precast Association
- Community Associations Institute
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- American Water Resources Association
- National Association of Sports Commissions
- Council for Social Work Education
- American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)
- Association Forum of Chicagoland
- Florida Society of Association Executives
- California Society of Association Executives
- Texas Society of Association Executives
- Georgia Society of Association Executives
- New England Society of Association Executives
- Wisconsin Society of Association Executives
- Council of Educational and Scientific Society Executives
- Nursing Organizations Alliance
- Texas Organization of Regional and Community Hospitals
- California Landscape Contractors Association
- Iowa State Education Association
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Health Care Association of Michigan