Jamie delivers keynote presentations about the power of strong workplace cultures and the key trends that are shaping the future of business, today.
He has engaged audiences around the world with the findings and insights from the research and thought leadership that generated three popular business books, Humanize, When Millennials Take Over, and The Non-Obvious Guide to Employee Engagement.
Jamie Notter is such a dynamic, engaging speaker that we felt very lucky to have him present for our United Way Finance Talent, and Tech Forum. His presentation on culture management in the digital age was great, and our audience members loved it as well. The material truly resonated with our audience of Human Resource and Talent leaders, many of whom are looking for expert advice on building their own organizational culture as we embark on this digital transformation throughout our network. In his very lively, energizing session, Jamie gave them clear tips — and most importantly, actionable suggestions — on how to implement these valuable strategies.
— Amy Dinofrio, MBA, SPHR; Director of Talent Management, United Way Worldwide
“At Competo we had the honor to host Jamie as a keynote speaker at our 13th HR event. He exceeded all of our expectations. His lecture about Millennials and cross-generational cooperation was fabulous. On one hand he gave us advice, on the other he made us think. He’s not only an expert in his field but also a wonderful person and an absolute joy to work with.”
—Laura Smrekar, Partner and Commnications Director, Competo, Slovenia
Popular Session Topics
The Great Resignation is real, and average cultures won’t have enough gravitational pull to keep people, so now is the time to sharpen your culture and make it one people won’t want to leave. Jamie will share insights from the trenches where organizations are quickly reshaping their approach to customization, employee focus, and collaboration in order to keep their best people (and reduce burnout).
Workplace culture is often written off as hard to understand and nearly impossible to change, Jamie will give you a clear definition of culture, along with a model for changing it that can be leveraged by leaders at all levels. He’ll provide concrete examples of how culture change can drive results, and he’ll explore the key aspects of culture that demand our focus right now, as we move into a hybrid office environment.
We all want amazing workplaces, yet traditional management “best practices” rarely get us all the way there. The reason why is not that our management practices are all wrong—it’s that we’re not seeing the hidden patterns inside our culture that are derailing our best efforts. In this session, culture expert Jamie Notter will share some of the dominant culture patterns that have emerged from his years of research and practice. He will demonstrate how existing patterns can make it nearly impossible to achieve the agility, collaboration, or innovation that we need to thrive in today’s environment, and he will offer practical strategies for fixing the broken culture patterns and unlocking new performance.
Most organizations understand the value of innovation, yet few ever realize that value—and the root of this problem lies in organizational culture. They say culture eats strategy for breakfast, and that is particularly true when it comes to innovation. In this practical session, Jamie Notter will give you plain-English definitions of both culture and innovation, and then demonstrate how the patterns inside your culture can derail your innovation efforts, despite having a clear innovation strategy. He will include practical tips for changing your culture patterns to strengthen your capacity for innovation.
Despite decades of trying to improve employee engagement, we've barely moved the needle, and culture expert Jamie Notter can show you why. He'll offer concrete strategies for addressing the root causes of disengagement and help you create a culture that makes both your organization and your employees (at all levels) successful.
What Jamie's Clients Are Saying
Jamie and Maddie presented the opening keynote at our customer conference in Orlando. The audience loved it so much, we decided to repeat it online for those who could not make it in person! Since Jamie and Maddie work with real employees who have real business challenges just like our customers, the audience easily related to them. Through sharing actual experiences and case studies, they were able to captivate the hearts and minds of the audience and give them practical steps to start or continue the journey toward a better culture and happier and more productive employees. Jamie and Maddie are now friends of Sitrion for life—and I would not hesitate to invite them back to join us again at a future event.”
Luke Sinclair, Director, Community Management, Sitrion
Jamie Notter brings a unique perspective and deep expertise in conflict resolution, workplace teams and governance bodies that helps them become effective agents for change. He is well-qualified as a subject matter expert and is engaging and entertaining as a speaker. Jamie addressed our 300 person leadership conference and I’d recommend him to absolutely anyone.”
Ben Martin, Virginia Association of Realtors
I engaged Jamie to be our Opening Keynote presenter and he exceeded our expectations. He was an absolute delight to work with – flexible to our attendees’ needs, making sure his content was relevant to them.
Pam Ross, IMPACT99 Conference
It has been such a pleasure having Jamie work with us as a speaker for our organization! Pre-event he is very responsive, dependable and prompt when delivering all important information and content. Onsite, he is just as outstanding. He has such a personable presentation style and the content is so applicable that he makes it easy to digest and apply the learnings. He has consistently received positive reviews from our attendees and staff.
Laura Genovese, Education Program Manager, NACS
I engaged Jamie to be our Opening Keynote presenter and he exceeded our expectations. He was an absolute delight to work with—flexible to our attendees’ needs, making sure his content was relevant to them. Our delegates LOVED his keynote and learned a lot about how humanizing your organization isn’t about the fluff—it’s about real business systems and strategies that drive innovation and results. Great job—I would highly recommend him if you’re looking for an engaging and thought provoking speaker.”
Pam Ross, IMPACT99 Conference
Our members really loved Jamie's presentation. A lot of speakers are talking about the Millennials, but Jamie's presentation explained what's going on in a way that was both clear and actionable. It's not enough to just complain about Millennials--we all need to figure out how we're going to work together moving forward, and Jamie provided some compelling ideas about how to do that.”
Nadine Merker, American Association of Diabetes Educators
- A very informative session!
- He was great! I need him at my organization.
- Great speaker! We need Jamie to come into our organization and change our culture.
- Please, please, please make this speaker a best in class and leverage him more. He was engaging, dynamic and well spoken.
- Really excellent talk. You should consider a more prominent session on the topic in the future. It was packed.
- Great presenter and interesting topic. Love that the speaker offered a free ebook after so that we can continue to research this topic post event.
Participants, PCMA's Convening Leaders Conference
Jamie Notter has spoken at several ASAE conferences and his presentations are insightful and thought-provoking. He boldly answers the tough questions and gains tremendous feedback from participants. I would sincerely recommend Jamie to anyone looking for a content leader who is engaging, genuine, provocative, entertaining and thoughtful.
Megan Denhardt, CAE, Senior manager, learning American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)
Jamie's Presentation Clients Include (partial list)
- PVH Corp
- Wall Street Journal CEO Council
- General Dynamics
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Corporate Financial Group
- Blackhawk Networks
- Goodwill Industries
- Community Brands
- GE Healthcare
- M Financial
- National Association of Corporate Directors
- Northeastern Illinois University
- HR Reinvention
- Society for Human Resource Management
- American Bankers Association
- American Institute of CPAs
- Plastics Industry Association
- National Lime Association
- Society of American Florists
- American Farm Bureau Federation
- American Nurses Association
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- National Association of Children’s Hospitals
- National Association of Home Builders
- Architectural Precast Association
- Community Associations Institute
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- American Water Resources Association
- National Association of Sports Commissions
- Council for Social Work Education
- American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)
- Association Forum of Chicagoland
- Florida Society of Association Executives
- California Society of Association Executives
- Texas Society of Association Executives
- Georgia Society of Association Executives
- New England Society of Association Executives
- Wisconsin Society of Association Executives
- Council of Educational and Scientific Society Executives
- Nursing Organizations Alliance
- Texas Organization of Regional and Community Hospitals
- California Landscape Contractors Association
- Iowa State Education Association
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Health Care Association of Michigan